Haz tu Pregunta

Últimas preguntas contestadas

39 Años
Pregunta formulada el 11/2018


It depends on the community you are living. But one way is to go to your primary health care center with your certificate of registration, maybe on the desk can help you to get an appointmen with a Doctor and he will derive you for an adequate follow-up. Another way is to get an appoinment with your area's social worker to know your rights and documentation needed.

Dr. Fernando Maria Navarro i Ros

N.C. 4622291

Equipo médico Pacientessemergen.es